- Used Book in Good Condition
Description:This exciting collection of delicious recipes, ingredients, tools, and preparations is inspired by the memorable gatherings hosted and celebrated by Renee Behnke.
Behnke is the president emeritus of the culinary mecca Sur La Table, and she brings a bounty of tastes from around the world to her new work. The 140 unique recipes Behnke has created from her home and discovered in her worldly travels, will keep family and friends connected. By sharing Behnke's experiences of many different cuisines and how they translate back to the American table, Memorable Recipes makes everyone feel at ease and happy to share time in the kitchen.
Cooks will enjoy the 125 full-color photographs of appetizers, soups and salads, sides, main dishes, and desserts, and will also appreciate the wine pairing notes.
No matter where you are in the world, it is always a good time to share fabulous food with family and friends.
There is always a place at the Behnkes' table.
* There is something here for everyone. This book appeals to a broad spectrum of home cooks. The offering of a unique variety of diverse recipes takes the reader around the world and always includes those recipes from our own family collections.
* This book empowers home entertainers by taking the intimidation out of hosting and preparing for a gathering or party. Quite simply, Behnke helps put the "party" back in dinner party, and she does it with style and taste.
* Along with the 140 recipe gems, this work also includes striking and inviting four-color photography, menu plans, do-ahead tips, decor ideas, and shortcuts every home chef can appreciate.
* When it comes to cooking, Behnke is the go-to expert. She is influential in the cooking world and she's built Sur La Table into a thriving and robust brand among cooking enthusiasts nationwide.