The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun, Revised Edition: Activities for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder
- 4-head LED Helicopter effect with 360-degree continuous rotation
- 4x 3-watt LEDs (1x Red, 1x Green, 1x Blue & 1x White)
- Run all night - no duty cycle
- ADJ UC-IR Remote compatible (Sold Separately): Control Stand By (Blackout), Full On, Color Selection, Strobe, Sound, & Dimming
- Auto Program with various color patterns (non user selectable)
Description:The first accessible guide to examine Sensory Processing Disorder, The Out-of-Sync Child touched the hearts and lives of thousands of families. Carol Stock Kranowitz continues her significant work with this companion volume, which presents more than one hundred playful activities specially designed for kids with SPD.
Each activity in this inspiring and practical book is SAFE?Sensory-motor, Appropriate, Fun and Easy?to help develop and organize a child?s brain and body. Whether your child faces challenges with touch, balance, movement, body position, vision, hearing, smell, and taste, motor planning, or other sensory problems, this book presents lively and engaging ways to bring fun and play to everyday situations.
This revised edition includes new activities, along with updated information on which activities are most appropriate for children with coexisting conditions including Asperger?s and autism, and more.